Monday, April 26, 2010

The wind sweeps through our little village and I have butterflies on my mind. Also the idea that the commonalities of life and how differences are truly not that different once you stand back and look at them...I know I am just babbling nonsensical things..but during one of those moments of clarity they do make perfect sense. I love those moments when everything falls into place. Everything makes sense, and it even seems funny how before they did not, and just as that moment came all of a sudden it leaves you and you forget entirely what was so clear to you.

Either way, The picture above is of my newest creation. A butterfly, a tribute to my salvation. I imagine her to be magical. Her story is still unravelling in my mind with every stitch that I make. However, I have come up with a story for my duvets. It is about the sun and the moon, and their love story. 

More details later....happy spring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment