Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cloth to cloth

As I was taking a shower this morning my thoughts began to run side by side. I was thinking about the class I am going to take, and at the same time I was thinking about different creations, and metaphysics. You might think that is a crazy set of thoughts, but it is the normal process for me at least. I was considering the theory of parallel universes and how one can create a new world of living breathe beings with you own thought.

I was reviving my story of the boy who fixes a clock that is actually time it self and how he in return becomes a creator, or in a sense a re-creator. At the end of the story he must re create his world. This thought made me think of all the infinite number of worlds we all have created, in dreams, thoughts, poems, and cloth.
The union of cloth and thread is just as important as the union of hydrogen to oxigen. We create beings that have a different set of laws. The do not breathe like us, or think like us. but they are in existance like us. Maybe there thoughts only transpire with we allow them. Is it the same for us? Am I writing this because I must? Or am I writing this just because? It is the time old question of pretedermined or whimsical path through life....

I for one must believe that everything happens for a reason. That there is order to chaos. That one thing leads to another. That a tree falls for a reason, not unnoticed. Otherwise this world, this existance would be unbearable.  For example when my father passed away and I was falling deeper and deeper into a bottomless abyss of confusion. Demons lerked behind doors waiting to attack my fragile self, and out of that dark period a butterfly saved me. I would always see a yellow butterfly, every day, wherever I was. I travelled to different continents and still I would always see a yellow butterfly. It was a reminder of light, hope, beauty, peace, life.

And just as this butterfly came into my life for a reason at the right time, cloth joins cloth and thread weaves though it just as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment