Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rodanan The Friendly

As a troll Rodanan was always greeted with fear, disgust. He had never received a smile. Never heard laughter. Never felt kindness. But he know it existed. He had observed the other creatures of the woods, while hiding behind bushes, boulders. However, when he tried they all fled. Each day he tried, never giving up hope that one day someone would stay.

Finally that day arrived. As all the creatures screamed in fear, Rodanan saw in the darkness of a hole a long snout smiling back at him.

"Hello." said the snout. " I am Fenelchen. I am new to these woods."
Rodanan was amazed. He was actually frightened by Fenelchen's kindness.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Wooni. I'm on the europeanstreetteam with you, so I came to see your new item. He is just adorable. Your baby obviously thinks so too. Your stories and writing are so lovely and sweet. The story of Lucille I also found very touching and the drawing is great! I can't wait to see your shop. I'll be following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much for your comment! It truly fills my heart with joy :)
    Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete