Friday, April 23, 2010

A rush to the head

May 1st brings a lot of excitement for me since I will be taking a class with the ever so talented and awe inspiring Jude Hill from Spirit cloth. I cannot wait. I have always been an avid learner. When I was in college I would always have 18 credit hours, and every now and then I would have to fill out a form to take more credits. Usually they were classes I didn't need to take, but just had to. Such classes like, latin 1-4, russian, drawing human anatomy, literature analysis of medieval literature, life after death....and well so many others. However I found that I learned more meaningful things in those classes than in my international studies classes, even though they were very informative (and emotionally draining).

I believe I will be just like my grandma Betty who continued to take classes until she was in her late 70's. I don't believe you should ever stop learning, and I plan on never stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment