Sunday, April 4, 2010

my dream machine!

For a while now I have been dreaming about a machine that could help me complete my tasks faster, so that I can produce and create quicker, because at the moment every free minute I have I must cherish. So as I was wandering through cyberspace I came upon my dream machine, a machine that can do anything and everything. It is the Pfaff Creative 4.0 (cue the singing cherubs) I want this machine so bad it hurts, but the price here in euroland is way to far out of my none existing budget. But the dream still exists and persists, and at least I can imagine that one day I will be able to buy it....if only.

However, with my current Bernina, which I still like but is not the Pfaff creative 4.0, I have started making the sachets after making several prototypes, and finally I have a finished one. So one out of 60. ...59 to go...here's hoping I finish them on time.

I was going to post a picture, but I am lacking the stuffing which is deeply packed in a far of box down in the dreaded basement. So the picture will have to wait until Tuesday when all the stores reopen.
Until then..

No comments:

Post a Comment