Saturday, April 24, 2010

A riviting thought....

I was reading one Sew lovely embroidery blog about the idea of covering a duvet entirely with embroidery, and I just absolutely love the idea. However, it would have to be two 140 cm wide duvets since here in Germany we use two individual duvets in stead of one joint one. It's actually mush nicer. You get to cuddle up and not worry that the Mister is going to roll to much to the right and steal your portion of the blanket, especially in the 6 month long winter!

So I was thinking of embroidering my story of Circles in time. It is about an industrial society where the human essence has disappeared.. as I progress with the embroidery I will tell the story. I am setting a dead line, but first I have to create the drawings and see how intricate they are....

No comments:

Post a Comment