Sunday, January 24, 2010


Yesterday i saw a very interesting trailer in Schopfloch, as we were walking back from the bakery. I assume it is for Fasching (carnival), however it could be the someone time traveled to the middle ages in that trailer and then just added rubber wheels....you never know. I like to think it was the later option and that a medieval wench was peek out from one of those small windows observing me as I took the picture. Maybe she was even baffled by the black magical box I was holding and pointing at her house. Maybe she even prepared a protection potion and smothered her house with it fearing that the malicious witch with the magic box would not return.

Anyway I went of track just a tad, I just realized yesterday that getting out and about during the winter is essential to my sanity.

On a sewing note I am still finishing my sweetie. I have finished my bear. I will add pictures once I have figured out the flaws and fixed them. I am also on the draft stage of creating my son's 1st Birthday gift yay!!!! It is a playmat that will have detachable items......the suspense is in the air!!! I am also working on my valentines day wall hanging which I believe tomorrow I will have a picture for you to see it.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment