Friday, January 15, 2010

Monsieur Mensch update...



I am glad to say that now Monsieur Mensch has some color on his flesh, and no longer naked. He wanted a suit tailored to match the blue of his eyes, and since I have never made a suit it has been a ....... pleasure. He understands of course and it happy to just have some clothes on, because it is a nippy -5 degrees here, so he is not complaining.

I am also happy to announce that my hide an seek game tutorial is posted on So you think you are crafty website, under viewers crafts!! I am also about to post my tutorial to make a soft cover baby journal, and I am working on my new Valentine's sweeties. They are lovable angels that would be happy to join you for Valentines. I will have a picture of them up in a couple of days.

On a personal note my aunt is going to have surgery on Monday. I would appreciate any prayer or positive thought from any and all of you. I believe deeply in the power of positivity and prayer. God has bestowed in us energy that is powerful, so powerful that we do not even realize. So if you could spare just a droplet of that power/ energy and direct it towards my aunt I will forever be grateful.

Thanks for stopping by..

No comments:

Post a Comment