Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New look

I have been playing around with my blogs template and I think I have finally found a layout and picture that I am happy with. I have always been that type of person that is constantly changing her look, hairdo, etc. But I think it will stay this way for a while. What do you guys think? I really like how all the Alphamales are gathered around the jolly old piano ready to start singing.

On projects that I am working on at the moment, I will list a few. I am making a monk bag, lets see how it turns out, that I might donate to the craft hope project for Haiti. It all depends if it comes out looking sell-able. I am also working on a story about climate change for a contest over on authonomy. I am making a recovery kit for my beloved aunt who is currently in recovery after a very successful open heart surgery. Just another example that the power of prayer works! And I am going to start on my valentines day goodies, maybe a lovable bear, embroidery patterns, and a bouquet of hearts. I am excited. Also I am making a, They are called agendas in spanish, calender book? I guess world be the equivalent in english. We shall see how it turns out. I plan on hand drawing everything...so wish me luck. I seem to have a lot on my plate. Now if only I had the time ......

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment