Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Alphamale


I had to leave Monsieur Mensch aside for a while, and focus on something else. Therefore I created a new Alphamale. Let me introduce you to Harriette the Hare with a healing heart. She was fun to create, becuase this time I experimented with using color pencils to draw her face, and I really liked how it turned out.



I do have a major problem though, the fabric that I used for the detail around her face and the pocket fray, and I do not know how to avoid that. Do any of you have any suggestions? I would truly appreciate them.

1 comment:

  1. Christine, don't know if you're still looking for something to stop the fraying, but No Fray would work--I'm adding a link, just so you can see what it looks like, and there are probably other brands too. http://www.rochfordsupply.com/product_listing.asp_Q_CatID_E_406_A_SubCatId_E_425_A_ProdId_E_3328

    ausfransen and zerfransen are related verbs if you needed to know!

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete