Friday, January 1, 2010

welcome 2010


Today is the first day of the new year and I am feeling positive and refreshed. 2009 was a year full of new and change. Some new changes were good, others were not so good, and some I'm still getting used to. Here is a recap of 2009 in the Wooni family:
Birth of our adoring beautiful son Basti (wonderful new change)
moving out of our apartment (horrible messy change)
living at in-laws (uncomfortable change)
moving 2 dogs, one being demented, a baby, two adults, and 8 suitcases across the atlantic ocean (exciting, smelly, overwhelming change)
living in sleepy Schopfloch (still adjusting change)
Starting Made by Wooni (awesome !)
Birth of my niece and nephew (beautiful change)

What will 2010 bring? Only God knows, but I am hoping that I will be able to finally keep my new year resolutions which involve sticking to something until I have finished it (Vansurian Time Battle, Alphamales, and other sewing items), speak German fluently, be more organized, and always have a smile and look for the positive. You can keep me to these resolutions! What are your new year resolutions?


On a Sewing note (or stitch jeje) I have several things I am making at the moment. I have a bag full of uncooked rice that I am planning on using to make a toy for Basti, a crib hanging/ cloth mural, Alien Alphamale (here is the sketch for the alien), and another baby quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment