Saturday, May 15, 2010

what a mess of things...

Today is not a technically good day. My computer crashed and died a miserable death caused by a horrid virus. So I am writing to you from my husbands computer. Arghhh....Im a mess. I need to reorganize and organize my stuff...it is as if my mind is clouded because of the dust, clutter and piles that I am surrounded by..and it doesn´t help that I am trying to type with a german keyboard.

It feels as if this year, and by year I mean the past almost 12 months, are a parallel to what was not meant to happen. It is as if Something went wrong on the way and messe up and unravelled a whole set of occurances....maybe I´m crazy, but the world and life feels wrong at moments, especially when I get off track and let the mess take over. So I know what I have to do to make the world right..I need to get up and act. I need to stop the laziness and clear the air, let the fresh air in and breath it in. I need to allow the sunshine to shine in and warm up the room. I need to allow myself to see the daylight and enjoy it. I need to stop worrying. period. just let things be

1 comment:

  1. computers are a pain in the ass, i just went thru this....

    ReplyDelete