Monday, May 10, 2010

dirt, gravel, and dust in the way

I am angry with the universe. I am angry because of all the dirty, gravel, and dust that has been trown my way for so long. I have forgotten what it is like to live in the light and tranquility of joy, of happiness. I am angry how just one phrase can release ones hope. I did not want my hope to be released out into the darkness of the universe. I wanted to keep it. I was mending it. I was bringing it back to life, but aparently the universe didn't find me fit enough...I hate how it under estimates me, and because of it I am fighting back. I am finally opening my Etsy shop to prove I can by my own hands, make things better. I will be listing more things as the day goes by. I will not except all the dirt, gravel nad dust that is being bombarded on top of me. I will not accept negativity, despair, or rage any more. I refuse to.
So if you, any of you support my art please tell other who may tell others or even stop by. Becuase I need to take a hold of what I want my future to be, happy, livable, and dust free.

I need to remove the pause and play to my own beat.

Thank you to anyone out there that is listening.
You are at war with my flows of the universe, and I am very determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment