Saturday, May 15, 2010

I have been playing around with Spoonflower and am still trying to figure out how to create pretty designs. It all started with the idea of making a birthday present for my mother in law. I want to make her a table cloth with sunflowers. So I drew some flowers with bees
However, the paper that I used was too large for my scanner so part of it was chopped off and the edges are darker....so I have pretty much recreate it with photoshop, which I am learning to use. I also wanted to add some color to the flowers. However, photoshop was being temperamental...

The butterfly is for an animal book I want to make for Basti. I want to make different animal squares, and there will be three different categories, air, earth, and water animals. Maybe i can even make a baby quilt for my sister in law who is expecting with these panels. Here's hoping I figure out photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment