Tuesday, December 15, 2009

randomized thoughts

Yesterday was a different day. It started out with the usual routine of getting out of the warm cozy bed and greeted by the bone chilly cold of the German winter. However, I was greeted by the beautiful scenery that the little village has to offer. It is the typical black forest village, where you see pine trees covered in snow, German styled houses with their chimneys roaring, and people walking around in their Eskimo gear. It was then that we received the phone call that my husband's twin has a son, and my hubby told me all about his weird dreams of swimming under water and it made sense. It is weird the type of connection those two have...

However, back to the sewing world I have been thinking about what to make my darling husband, since I am still petrified to go out shopping by myself and be asked somthing in swayvian german (the dialect of south-west Germany) and completely forget even my name. I believe I have come up with a pretty good idea. I have designed a logo for the armchair activist, which he is the ultimate armchair activist. I do not mean this as a offense. He is a very well informed political person, and knows a lot about things that we should all know and worry about.
I was planning on making him a laptop cover, or....I don't know a journal...I'm still thinking what exactly, but I plan on uploading the pattern as nice gift for whomever stumbles upon my blog. I would just like a comment in return. The name "Armchair activist" was not made by Wooni, but the design is!

Also, I plan starting the 16th of December, when the Novenas start (a latin christmas tradition to pray around the manger nine days before christmas), to give away christmas themed embroidery patterns. All you have to do is either comment on a post of mine, follow me on twitter, or become a fan of Made by Wooni on facebook, easy... And the best part is you get to pick which one you get!

So I hope you all will participate! And thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment