Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Break

Because of the current events in my life (new niece, -18*C, Christmas, a whole three story house to clean, father in-law arriving soon) I have to take a short break from blogging. Theren't enough hours in the day to do all the things I have to do. I still haven't finished the baby quilt. It is very difficult to sew the three layers together since my beautiful Bernina is the smaller one. So I have to ask my darling huzzband to help me. In addition because I am procrastinator I am still hoping to finish Basti's Christmas stocking.

So therefore I will be returning to blogging in the new year. There will be new Alfamales, the remaining novena patterns, and even more free tutorials, patterns, and giveaways and I get closer to opening my etsy store. So I wish to you all Happy holidays and a wonderful new year!
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment