Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The newest member will bee....


The next member of the Alfamales si Bernard the Bandit bee who loves to wear beautiful bandannas. I am still deciding on what color his bandanna that covers his eyes will be. It of course cannot be black since his bug eyes are black.....decisions decisions.....

Probably this week I will have finished on Demetri the Dragon. I still have to attach his wings, and work out some problems that I have had. For starters His feet are a bit too small, and therefore a bit too difficult to turn inside out. The same thing happens with his arms.

Also I am starting to work on my new quilt. Another of my cousins is expecting her first baby and I have promised her a quilt. She is due in July so I still have a looooooooot of time to work on it. I was thinking about making an alphabet quilt, with you guessed it my Alfamales! Its going to be a lot of work, but fun. I can't wait to get started on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment