Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Black hole, black sun...

I have enjoyed the flap concept for a while. I first time being when I created the frozen beast in time. His gigantic eye came from flaps. Ever since Sun Moon Star started I have had the image of the sun with black rays. Maybe I will add the wonky face to this sun as I drew in my journal.

I was also very eager to try out the bleach that we were able to find while down in the Black forest. And it actually does bleach. I just played around with an old brush and dabbed around to see what secrets laid behind the color. I really like the result the red gave.

So far it is small, measuring 13 cm by 15. We shall see what I end up doing with this.

1 comment:

  1. Wooni,
    i too, have thought lots on "black holes". love their
    whole concept.
    your star dazzles! I love how you bring black
    and white into designs. b&w really makes
    a statement!

    ReplyDelete