Monday, August 30, 2010

It revisited

I finally have a wall of my own...actually many walls, where I am able to hang my pretties in row and watch them as the grow. 
My beast, it, has grown considerably since the last time I contemplated it's frozen state of observation.
He will soon be residing with my other new creations in my Big cartel shop.
It is nice to observe two parallel universes touch, at least on the surface. Right above my beast there is still a shadow of a painting or picture that used to hang on this wall from the previous inhabitants. It makes me wonder, did they leave anything else behind besides markings on walls and dust? Are their energetic markings on the floor, maybe an area so deeply permeated with their energy? It makes me really wonder about life after death. Once a person passes away what do they leave besides the memories that other hold? Do they leave a sort of imprint in the sand that remains for a while, but then slowly disappears? What if people continued to live as they were, who they were, just in a different dimension/ parallel? And as usual my mind wanders off into the spectrum of quantum and such....

3 comments:

  1. IT is nice to see this being considered with in such a large concept. I believe that life is forever, just as you are not able to understand your own birth, you will never die. and you have changed everything forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT is amazing how even small and seemingly insignificant things can cause and create a whole change of events or thoughts or creations. I also believe and want to believe the same about forever.

    ReplyDelete