Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sorry for the absense

I know it has been a while since the last time I have posted on my beloved blog. I have a reasonable excuse. Ihad a house full of relatives, a wedding, and a walkaholic toddler. But I have been itching to write, and so here I am, finally.

After a month of being with relatives one forgets how life used to be lived without other people around. So we are settling back into to our normal routines and ways, only to be up rooted in a couple of weeks because of the impending move. I am lookingfoward to it and I am also scared about it. Change can always be a scary thing, but I have always welcomed change. It always brings growth.

I am looking foward to furniture shopping, decorating, painting, and creating. I am most definitely looking foward to having my own creative space where I can have a proper desk and good lighting and four walls of my very own where I can hang things on. It is very exciting to be able to portray my likes and personalities in a space. I have always lived in places with white walls that have to stay that way. But now those white walls are canvases waiting to be given a story.

Also with this change I will be more disciplined, or at least I will have to be since the husband will be busy during the week. So I will have to schedule my time and not waste it. I have high hopes and dreams of being an organiyed professional person. I want to finally fulfill my dreams of publishing and releasing my art into the world. I hope it goes well.

On another note, I was un in northern Germany for my husband´s twin´s wedding, in a town called Celle. It was absolutely beautiful. It was full of crooked houses and wonderful shops and cafes, and rivers, and parks. I loved the feeling of it. It felt light and welcoming. I could see myself living there.

No comments:

Post a Comment