Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Sun is gone

The view this morning at 10 am.....
I have not seen the sun in several days. Maybe I would go as far to say over a week. I was afraid of this happening. Since I have lived in Germany, the winter season has always been a difficult season for me. The only two highlights are Christmas, which in this house is a whole month long, And the mister and son's birthday in February. However, the winter does not end nor begin there. So in order to compensate for the lack of color and light, I have been working on the Advent Calender and my son's Christmas stocking, which is almost done, both of them.
 My Son decided it would be fun to see if he could mix the colors together by twirling the advent calender.
And if that weren't enough, I am not forced to finally finish the baby quit I had started over a year ago. It is not an easy task, because I seem to undo and redo and add and it seems to be a never ending process... How I am going to be able to finish it all in a month baffles me.

Tis the season to be busy.

2 comments:

  1. the colorful cloth counteracts the gloomy day. i'm sending some sunshine your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thank you Deanna. It is much needed :)

    ReplyDelete