Thursday, January 5, 2012

Full of color

I have been very absent. Still searching for my words, my voice. And through this journey I found this image waiting to come out. It is still not done, but I just wanted to show you all what I have been up to. I love the mixture of text and drawing. It brings more to the surface.

Also I have been learning how to crochet. Lately I have found that the cloth asks too many questions that I can either not answer at the moment or do not want to. The yarn has been more serene. It seems to be more accepting and instead of asking merely waits and even sings a song of rhythm. At the moment I am attempting to make a blanket. Something that can contain a moment, a thought, a desire. A blanket made by someone for someone will always have that feeling of love and comfort. You can feel it within the loops. It is a lovely thing. And I would love to have created such a physical state of love. I hope I do not sound so crazy. I have not been sleeping well for months now. But even if I do sound crazy. It's always a wonderful way to view the world.

I wish you all a happy 2012

4 comments:

  1. an amazing image. evolving. and love the crochet. i crochet when i don't want to think and just relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a Very Power-Full drawing an I only wish I could express in this way. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was here, when my son was born.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its an odd but marvelous place to be

    ReplyDelete