Monday, March 8, 2010

A year ago

I have been contemplating my state of mind and have come to a conclusion. I am tired of feeling pain, sorrow, despair, and low self esteem. I have always read the many famous writers, illustrators, and anyone who has achieved greatness, that that greatness is  achievable. You only have to try, they all say, and all I have done is a lame attempt to try. I have been sucked into a black hole of despair by myself and by current occurrences in life. However, after loosing myself in this pit I have built stairs towards the light.

I do not feel prepared to sew at the moment, even though I still feel I have so much more to create with fabric. However, I have returned to my original desire to illustrate and write, for children, teens, and adults (who says that adults do not enjoy illustrated stories? I sure do) I will be focusing on that at the moment. I have to perfect my skill and learn my way around the illustrated world. It is full of colorful characters and exotic locations.
I will leave this blog open and running for when I feel prepared to return to the crafting world.

If you are interested in seeing my illustrations, and story ideas please follow me over to my other blog and flickr.
I am currently developing many ideas, such as Signs of Spring, a house full of old people and their wonderful adventures, Waldorf, the Vansurian time battle, Ms. Geraldine (an exotic bird who goes back home), and many others...

No comments:

Post a Comment